Thursday 10 November 2011


Art Every Day Month - Day 10 


From the Mouths of Babes




This morning  I was in my bedroom, happily getting ready for work. I had bought a new blouse from "White Stuff" - a shop I have just recently discovered. The clothes there are beautiful but quite expensive, so it had felt like a real treat to buy myself a blouse. 


I have to admit I stood for a while looking at my new buy in the mirror, admiring the fabric until my 7 year old son William, skipped cheerfully in through the bedroom door. .................


......and what happened next is best described in the drawing below - 


to say the least, I was a little crushed......




..........but you have to admire 7 year old honesty!!!  :-)

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha :) Yes, that happens... But I love that happy drawing of you, you look great in that new blouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so organised on your blog with your gallery and work for sale etc - puts me to shame! There's my project for the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hilarious! great drawing, and i love how you captured the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. : ) Thanks for sharing that moment. Love your illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha well, if that was my son he would mean that as a compliment (as he knows i love shopping at the thrift and resales!) your drawing is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete