Monday 1 July 2013

Bear's Bath

Phew! What a busy few weeks. I've been making a lot of decisions. I've handed in my resignation at work, (a job which I love btw), to really concentrate on my illustration. From September, after the children go back to school, I'll be a full time, self employed illustrator. - gulp! Big Big step, but SO exciting!!

I've been deciding which direction my work should go in - making decisions based on what I really love to do: childrens book illustration, sketching out characters, finding expressions and capturing a moment in time. I've also been using photoshop to enhance my images. 

Here's this weeks piece. 

The Bears Bath




1 comment:

  1. Denise, that is SO amazing!!! Good on you, and completely, totally scary (I imagine) too... I'll be cheering you on from here :D Your work is amazing, and I can imagine those decisions weren't easy to make, but here's to breathing again :) Go, go, go and a big hug from me! (and sorry for getting here only now!)
    (and the illustration in this post is too cute, too :))

    ReplyDelete